Most design & development projects take between 30 to 45 days.
This will heavily depend on the scope of work. Want to see how long your project will take? Let's schedule a discovery call and discuss your project.
We are a team of UI UX designers, developers and digital marketers working in collaboration. Since our design, development and marketing is brand driven, we’re big on communication and process management to achieve the same.
1. Schedule a Discovery call here by filling out our contact form.
2. After our call, we will create a scope of work document for you to review, revise and approve.
3. Once the scope of work is approved, Socialscript will send out a contract for you to review & sign.
4. Once the contract is reviewed & approved, we will send out an initial 50% invoice due to begin work.
5. Upon completion of the invoice, we will set-up communication channels and schedule our kick-off call.
We have design and development plans starting from 45,000 INR (600 USD) as part of the kickstart plan. Our most popular plan - Grow, starts from 63000 INR and helps businesses start generating leads.
Custom 3D illustrations and animations, complex interactions, photo or video shoots increase the pricing from base plans.
The most effective way for our team to understand the deliverables of your new web project and how you should spend is for you to create a scope of work or RFP and send it in to us.
If it's a simple project, sending a sitemap of all the pages included within your project scope will be okay to start.
Here's some steps to follow if you're not sure where to start with your scope of work:
1. Send us a list of the pages you want on your site (sitemap/information architecture). Doesn’t necessarily have to be detailed or final. We just need an idea. Contact us
2. Send us 2-3 websites that you love and think represent your vision for your new website in some way, either aesthetically or in functionality.
3. Tell us if you need a logo & brand identity or if we’ll be working with your current brand assets.
4. If you already have the designs for your site completed (in Figma, Sketch, Etc) and now need the design developed out, send us the designs to review and we can go from there.
5. Give us a heads-up if you think anything within your build may require extra development time. (Example: Pricing Calculator, API Integrations, Search)Our team will take in all of this information and create a scope of work proposal for us to review. Once you’re ready, we can review the SoW Proposal together over a follow-up call.
No. We don’t specialize in logo design. However we can connect you to the right people based on your requirements and help you with providing references for logo to convey the branding.
Definitely. Our processes help us achieve the same. We understand your goals and the project scope in the discovery call and come up with strategy and design references to reach your target audience.
Yes, we’re comfortable working within certain brand guidelines and utilizing your current logo & brand ID and are happy to give recommendations for improvements without completely redesigning your brand ID.
Yes. We understand that wordpress or shopify themes have their limitations in terms of customisations. To overcome the same we develop custom wordpress and shopify themes according to your brand guide and goals.
Yes, you can! We will need you to send over the completed source files so we can review the complexity of design, interactions, and content - then we can give you a proper SoW proposal. Contact us and lets discuss your project
If done correctly, it won't. As long as the agency you are working with is following best practices to retain your current URL structure and implement accurate 301 redirects you can avoid any lasting negative effects, and leverage the positive SEO effects of your redesign.
Yes! We create a custom tutorial for every project on completion and also provide live training on making updates to the website.
Yes. Our marketing team executes SEO and digital marketing strategy. Enquire to get more details on monthly plans for same.