Designing an aesthetic, tasteful website will give others insight into your style and taste. Developers and designers can also portray the brand value of a company through web design and images. If you have a good collection of web designs that act as an asset for your workflow, project creation becomes easy and efficient. If you have a wide array of design recommendations ready before a project briefing, you can impress your clients and secure orders. . Shortlisting and saving a few classy design templates can act as a creative goldmine for both amateur and professional designers.
1. Awwwards: It is a meeting point where digital design professionals gain knowledge, inspiration, and exposure to designs. Awwwards is a reliable and modern web design inspiration platform to spot the best talent in the market. It helps web designers understand the best design approach.
2. Behance: It is another website that helps designers easily find an extensive collection of web designs. It has a diverse community of creative professionals and newbies. You can specify your search with accurate timeframes, choice as per popularity, or location.
3. Pages: It is another feed-focused design collection that you can witness in a grid or a list format. Its simple search tool allows specific design searches and makes them much simpler and straightforward. This platform is best suited for websites looking for product marketing inspiration.
4. Land-book: It has a comprehensive, hand-picked collection of landing pages and provides exceptional web design ideas. It showcases inspirational designs and landing pages of websites from a range of industries - e-commerce, SaaS, portfolios, and agency websites.
5. Dribbble: Dribbble helps build a community of design professionals where design ideas can be shared. Like other social networking platforms, Dribbble allows designers to share their work, learn new skills, exchange design solutions, and secure new projects.
6. Pttrns: If you are a beginner in design - mainly responsive designs, Pttrns is the right place to start. It features a wide range of screens from various curated apps. It gives you a vivid picture of how you can quickly get a more comprehensive sense of design suitable in versatile situations.
7. Pinterest: It is another popular website and acts as a hub for sharing design content across the web. From layouts, creative designs to portfolios and photography, you will find a wide range of design content that inspires you. It also helps you shape your entire design trajectory.
8. Calltoidea: This is a favourite. Designers love this platform because they can use it as a utility pack rather than a passive inspirational toolkit. It is a package that contains web designs from 404 error pages to admin dashboards.
9. Commerce Cream: It serves as a platform for some best-looking e-commerce website designs developed by various design agencies. It has a vast collection of design styles that includes modern, bold, and minimal design ideas.
10. Template Monster: It curates the best themes and design templates if you are looking for creative and digital artistic inspiration. Its high-quality templates offer good architecture and usually showcase the best design approaches.
The platforms listed above are a great way to interact, collaborate, and learnfrom the best designers in the industry. If you are a designer looking for web design ideas, and wish to learn more about holistic design approaches, there is no better place to start.